Things To Do in the Turks and Caicos Islands
When the climate is as predictably delightful as it is in the Turks & Caicos Islands you can imagine that much of the entertainment will involve getting outside.
Discover the natural beauty of the Turks & Caicos on a Helicopter Tour
Whether you’re enjoying the water (from above or below), taking a fun and educational eco tour, finding new places to dine or simply shopping for something special to take home, you’re sure to spend much of your day in the open air.
Known as one of the world’s premier diving destinations this might be the perfect opportunity to visit one of our many dive operators and learn this amazing sport. If you prefer speed and adrenaline, above sea level, race the waves on a wake board or with the aid of a surf kite.
Parasail Over Grace Bay with Sky Pilot Parasail
Sight seeing from aboard a kayak will give you a bit of a work out and a chance to view not only the natural beauty of these Islands, but will provide a unique perspective of our stunning resorts and private villas.
A visit to one of our many shops might yield unexpected treasures, or, if you fancy a lesson in history you can visit the pirate caves and dream about buried treasures.
Whether you’ve spent the day in pursuit of an extreme sport thrill or simply catching some rays on a secluded beach, don’t forget to book a sunset cruise to wind down after all the excitement.
Whale Watching – Humpback Whales pass by from January thru March. Whales are sighted on a regular basis from Salt Cay. This whale was spotted off Providenciales last year by www.FlamingoDivers.com.
- Turks and Caicos “Things To Do” Magazine Feature Article
- The Best Turks and Caicos Restaurants, Cafés and Bars
- Turks and Caicos Ultimate Shopping Guide
- The Best Turks and Caicos Hotels, Resorts and Vacation Villa Rentals
- Turks & Caicos Weather Forecast, Climate and Rainfall Charts
- Mouth-watering Turks & Caicos Restaurant Reviews
- Turks & Caicos Things To Do: Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
- Turks & Caicos Islands Maps and Detailed Maps of Provo, North Caicos and Middle Caicos