Where To Dine in the Turks and Caicos Islands
Good food is quite possibly the perfect garnish for any vacation and the Turks & Caicos Islands have endeavoured to cultivate a variety of restaurants with an astonishing selection of world cuisines.
At the Seven Stars Resort enjoy dining under the stars or indoors in air-conditioned comfort at Seven.
An out of the way island chain, in a still relatively undiscovered section of the Caribbean, one might not expect the Turks & Caicos Islands to house two authentic sushi restaurants, or to boast award winning chefs from all over the world.
On top of the wealth of magnificent flavours from around the globe, all available in settings pulled straight from your Caribbean dreams, you’ll be treated to local favourites as well as delightful imports from other island nations.
Dine at Le Bouchon du Village, the sidewalk cafe at the Regent Village in Grace Bay
Turks & Caicos delicacies such as Conch, prepared in a multitude of mouth watering ways, will vie for your attention with Jamaican specialities such as jerked chicken and curried goat.
If you’re slightly less adventurous with your palate, never fear, there’s always a good old-fashioned cheeseburger or tasty pizza prepared just the way you like it.
Come to the Turks & Caicos and savour the islands!
- Feature Article “Dining / Restaurants” in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Providenciales Dining Guide
- Turks and Caicos Shopping Guide
- The Best Turks and Caicos Hotels, Resorts and Villas
- Things To Do in the Turks and Caicos Islands: Excursions, Boat Tours, Land and Water Sports
- Turks and Caicos Weather Forecast and Weather Charts